Wednesday, March 30, 2011

UPDATE RE: LAUNDRY ROOM/CRAFT ROOM

So I've made a little more progress in my laundry room and craft room today. I moved the cupboards that were on the other wall, dispersing of one because it was a cupboard and a half I'd guess you would say. I got a good coat of green paint on so now the upper half is complete except for about the cupboard and the cupboard needs a second coat. I also moved our computer desk into the room as we are not using it anywhere else and would be a temporary fix until my desk is made.


 I also wanted to mention this great rug I had bought when I was home visiting my parents a couple weeks ago. I bought this from JUNGLE IMPORTS where my oldest sister Alyssa works. This rug was $18 and I think it’s from Thailand. You can see Indian sari's sewn into this rug.  IT’S AMAZING! My little sister Annie-Megan also has an amazing rug with more tons of purple in it.  My rug has the perfect green that picks up in the wall colour perfectly. Not only are these rugs so diverse and can be used in any area they are pretty, soft and cushy, a real piece of art that has a story. LOVING IT!


 A few days ago I started painting the basement. I wanted to paint a couple walls to get the feel of what I wanted. I think the grey looks amazing and we will be staying throughout the basement.




I also changed the light all by myself at the bottom of the stairs. Pretty proud of myself and all the hard work I have been accomplishing in the basement.

No comments:

Post a Comment