Wednesday, March 9, 2011

UPDATE RE: LAUNDRY ROOM/CRAFT ROOM


First of all I’d like to thank everyone for the great feedback I’ve been getting on my blog, I am sooo happy that everyone is enjoying it as much as I am. Please feel free to leave comments or questions on my blog posts I would love to get back to everyone who enjoys my space. Secondly....I haven't been getting much work done on the house lately but I did do some today and yesterday. I started painting my laundry room Green, which it is starting to come together.


SO I have the base painted with 2 coats of white. I have the adhesive cork board up and the start of the trim up. I still need to paint the trim white but I’m waiting till the shelf is installed and the desk part. SO far, I love the drama that this paint creates and it covers the walls amazingly. Sooo well I wondered why so after carefully examine the paint can I realized its exterior paint. Well did it give me ideas or what! It’s the perfect exterior colour to threw in with my grey house with black shutters. So I tried it on the inside of my front door and I LOVE IT! I can’t get over how awesome this colour is. The more I look at it the more I wished I had painted it before. Craig loves it too. So now we are going to paint the doors green on the exterior when it’s nice and not snowy. Best of all Craig is going to make me a matching planter box for under my front window on the house. We will be the freshest house in the subdivision.

No comments:

Post a Comment