Friday, April 1, 2011

Flowers Already

This morning when I was heading out to pick up a couple things I saw the most wonderful thing, right in my very own garden. Flowers, already I couldn't believe my eyes. Isn't this early, April 1st and I have flowers growing not in just one spot either in 3 or 4? I am so excited to see what kind of flowers are in my flower beds out front.



 I have been looking for good flower bed ideas for our front yard since we have the tree in the center of the lawn. I have found two pictures that I love but are in the reverse as to what I need. Everything needs to be going left instead of right. But I think I am going to try when its time to start planting in May. The above picture I love more especially with the Dark mulch in the flower beds and below I like the edging along the flower bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment