Sunday, March 20, 2011

UPDATE RE: ENTRANCE

This week I had Friday and Saturday off so we headed home to see my family. I miss them soo much its hard to get home a lot but I try to get home once a month. This time I had to go home to get my T4s for income tax and I had an amazing visit with my family. So on Saturday I was asked to take my sister in some lunch because she was asked to stay at work longer, we were going into town anyways because Craig loves to check out the Bargain Shop there for jeans because they always have brand name jeans for cheap. Boy am I glad I went into Canadian Tire were my sister works. Craig and I have been scoping out lighting for the house and we both love this one that is $109.99 at Canadian Tire. We found it for 50% off in Bancroft so it was $54.


So here it is, looks great on the box but even better installed. So my sweetheart Craig changed my light fixture for me in the entrance. It was nice of him to do it so quickly and to do an excellent job at it. So here is a recap of what our previous light fixture looked like. It was GOLD AND BROWN tinted glass. Pretty sure it’s original to the house.

 Here is our light installed. I took 2 pictures one with the light on and one with the light off so you get both perspectives. 
I just LOVE IT!!
 It’s perfect for the space.



JUST PERFECT
Now all I need to do is change the railing and banister, paint the risers white and all trim white, paint the steps black, put a finish coat of green on the door, install baseboard trim, paint the trim around the window white and re caulk around the window. There is so much more to do but one step closer to the finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment