Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Knitty

Today I worked with the most inspiring woman ever, my co-worker Barbara Kendrick. I just love this woman she makes the most amazing soap and bath bombs; she lives in the most beautiful off grid log home with a huge pond out front, she loves to fish in BC with her son, she has to cutest little red convertible car named RUBY, she loves tea, she loves pottery and anything artistic, she knits and she spins her own wool from her goats wool, she has laying hens, she’s full of spirit and is the most down to earth most genuine woman you'd ever meet, she is truly my idol. We always have the best conversations at work and today she was telling me about her favorite knitting site. 

http://www.knitty.com/ISSUEw11/index.php

Knitty, I love the name. So I had to check it out. OMG! Do I love what I see! Right off the hop the first image on the main page took my breath away. This yellow pattern is called diversify its beautiful.... I think I have found my new favorite site. I am not a knitter but I do crochet, but I might have to learn to knit. I am sure my little sister Annie-Megan will fall in love with this webpage too. I hope everyone enjoys it.

No comments:

Post a Comment