Saturday, March 26, 2011

One lucky Shopper

Today I was invited to go shopping in Orillia with Tim and Jean (Craig's mom and dad or the in laws) as Craig is on nights and sleeps all day anyways, so I decided to go. I had a great day shopping and visiting with Craig's grandparents and parents. So here I wanted to share some of the items I had purchased today. I'm one of those people that when I want something I find it on sale my sisters are quiet jealous of my shopping habits but I can’t help it, I love it. As you all know I've been getting more into the green lately not only is it a great accent but it will definitely freshen the house up and GUESS WHAT!.....  that's just what I found today so here we go.

#1. I got this great soap dispenser at the liquidation place on the highway for $3.50 perfect for by my kitchen sink.

 #2. I got these 2 Tall mugs that are Brown and Green at Stokes in the Orillia mall. I paid $1.44 a mug they were originally marked at $8.99 a mug. They both say break and pause on either side. I can’t wait to have a big mug of white hot chocolate or blueberry green tea.

 #3. I also got this pair of amazing mugs for $4.98 at Stokes. I’ve never seen these kind of mugs before that have a spoon that sits in the handle. There going to be great for guest. Then I got thinking after we left what a great present they would make and why didn't I buy more.


 #4. At fabric land I got 5 different fabrics and I also got 4 sheets of the best teal felt I have ever seen for only $32. That's over 11 meters of fabric. The felt I will be using for a later project hope all goes well and I will post about it. I also think I will make some pillows, curtains for my craft room/ laundry room and an apron out of my fabric. The picture doesn't do the fabric justice you need to see it in person as 4 of them have tons of my green in them.

 #5. I got this pack of 4 hammered metal napkin rings for $3 at the liquidation place on the highway.
 #6. I also got this green and grey table cloth for $5 at the liquidation place. I have to wash it still but i just put it on the table so you could see it better.
 #7. I got this great table runner for $3 at the liquidation place as well.
 And sitting on that new table runner is my new old silver rimmed bowl I got at the salvation army last week for $3 filled with faux granny smith apples that I got 3 for a dollar.
I hope everyone enjoyed my new purchases and remember everything can be purchased in moderation, I certainly don't by everything I need at once. I look and purchase things I LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment