Tuesday, April 5, 2011

David's Tea

My family back home is really into David's Tea. They go to the David's Tea store in the Lansdowne Mall in Peterborough. While I was home for Christmas my sister let me try some of her READ MY LIPS tea. It was soo delicious like a cup of heaven. That has little peppercorns, little peppermint lips, chocolate chips by far the BEST chocolate mint experience ever. Not only was it delicious I felt sooo skinny the next day after having one before bed. I’ve been waiting for awhile to get a hold of some of this stuff but it’s a 2 hour drive to Peterborough and pretty much out of my way. Online if you don’t spend $50 or more then you have to pay $10 shipping and handling, which is fine and all but by the time I pick out 3 teas and shipping I'm already looking at $30. SO I ordered $50 worth of tea. Not just one or two teas either, I got 17 teas and 3 free samples. I was soo impressed by my order and how it arrived from Mont-Royal, Quebec to my house in Gravenhurst, Ontario in 2 days id definitely order from them again.
This is what I purchased.

2011 New Years Resolution Tea Pack & The Sweet Indulgence Tea Pack

In the 2011 Resolution Pack you get 5 25g Bags of tea. Here is the names and what’s written on the bag:
1. The Skinny- this oolong contains pu'erh, ginger and ginseng so it should speed your metabolism and make diet resolution painless to keep.
2. Buttered Rum- Black tea, creamy toasted coconut and vanilla beans, this zero-calorie indulgence will help you kick your doughnut habit in no time.
3. Silk Dragon Jasmine- This premium green tea is infused with jasmine flowers. The Result? A magical, antioxidant-rich tea that'll complement the new you perfectly
4. Detox- Clean out last year's cobwebs with this system reboot. It’s an elixir of rooibos, sencha, ginger, ginkgo, lemongrass and juniper berries.
5. The Secret Weapon- Who knew that white tea, almonds, licorice and vitamin-c filled goji berries would be as delicious as it is immune boosting? Yes, you will be all powerful this year.



 In the Sweet Indulgence you get 12 small tins of tea. Here is what you get, note these don’t have the descriptions on them but you can view them all online at David’s tea.
1. Buttered Rum
2. Coffee Pu'erh
3. Coco Chai Rooibos
4. Exotica
5. Forever Nuts
6. Green Seduction
7. Jessie's Tea
8. Long Life Oolong
9. Love Tea #7
10. Oh Canada
11. Read My Lips
12. Secret Weapon

 And I also got 3 small sample tins
1. Goji Pop
2. Pink Flamingo
3. Dreamsicle





So far I have loved all of there teas and I will be busy trying all 20 of my teas I got. If you are interested in David's Tea of finding a location near you here is there Website

http://www.davidstea.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment