Sunday, April 17, 2011

Rustic Homes

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit but I have been busy working and not working on the house. But I did get my flower bed started out front but that is now on hold since we have had a day of rain and today it’s snowing out. I'm sure it will be beautiful by the end of the week and I can finish cutting it up. Since I haven't had time to complete anything at home I decided today's post would be about 2 of the most beautiful houses I love in Bracebridge. It’s a shame they are vacant too. My heart melts for a beautiful brick farm house and there is plenty of houses in Bracebridge I would love to own but these are the only 2 I know of that are vacant.



The first houses I see every time I go to the Habitat restore building. It’s my favorite I want Craig to take me over for a close up look, but I'm sure it’s no trespassing. The house is off in the distance so it’s hard to get a good picture of it with my camera. This house has no more windows and probably has been vandalized over the years. Heard a story that it’s haunted but who knows, just a big empty shell but man is it gorgeous. Just the detail alone is fantastic.





 This house I see everyday I go to work. I’ve got a true soft spot for this one. It’s my lotto winner house, waiting for me. Story is that the man hung himself in the garage. There use to be 2 garages but one was burnt down. So maybe it was the other shed. The property is for lease. I’ve heard he wants a lot of money for it. Not the house but the land because it backs onto the Muskoka river. I'm sure I could gut the house and put a wrap around porch on it and call it home sweet home. I do have the next 2 days off so maybe I will get some stuff done around the house.


No comments:

Post a Comment