Monday, April 25, 2011

YARDWORK HARDWORK

I am almost afraid to continue raking outside. Every time I get raking I find more and more garbage under the leaves and sticks. Though I've come along way and I thought today I would post my progress outside. First I would like to start with my front flower bed.




It's all cut up and leveled ready for some manure or top soil. I haven't been able to move the cedar bushes beside the tree as it’s too early to transplant yet.

Another thing I got done today is the lattice on the deck, I removed the top half.....Looks pretty Ghettorific




LOOKS AWESOME!! Will be even better when we install new decking and railings and to finally remove the brown.




 When I went to remove the first gate today I realized it’s a double open gate. So I think I might paint it and move it back to where the black gate is, giving us a wider opening to the back yard.




Also I have started removing the weird stone wall that connected to tree to the pond. Slowly the yard is coming together. Lots of Hard work

I also started a little revitalize project for the yard

I love the size of these two planters and shape of them, just not the colour. Soo paint it is what I did.






 I didn't paint the whole interior as I will be filling it will dirt anyways, just wanted to paint down enough so it looks like its all green.



They look like 2 brand new pots. I think I will place them on my front step. Perfect colour!



 I wanted to show you how tall they are. They make this 1 gallon paint can look small. I will have to post about them later when I fill them and add flowers until then I'm
One step closer to a little more curb appeal.

No comments:

Post a Comment