Sunday, April 3, 2011

Lazy Sunday, Clothes Pin Bag

After working outside and doing some much needed clean up and planning where my future flower beds are going to be today I thought I would take it easy. I did some planting this morning, in doors of course. Craig had bought me 2 bags of 5 mixed hostas for $5.99 a bag. So I had 10 Hostas to plant because they were already sprouting in the bags. It was a good thing because the sprouts were starting to go soggy, I also found out my bag of 15 Stargazer Lillie's were starting to go mushy from too much moisture in those bags. After planting them, I did a good clean up because I got potting soil everywhere. This afternoon while my boys were sleeping I made a clothes pin bag from a piece of curtain that was hanging in a window in the basement. I was going to sew it but I decided to hot glue gun it because I really didn't want to fight with my sewing machine today. The fabric is pretty vintage looking, I liked it but just not as curtains but I knew it would make something really cute. Now I want an apron made like this. Hopefully if Craig is feeling well and goes to work tomorrow I will get some painting done around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment