Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween is Finished

Last night was a nice for Halloween. Kane wasn't feeling well so we didn't take him out trick or treating but he did put on his dinosaur costume and help me hand out candy. We had 63 trick or treater's last night which we would of had more but we left early to take Kane to his Nanny's house to see her.

 My little Dinosaur &
 The mirror in my front entrance with some bats and a Happy Halloween sign

 My Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin votive holders all lite up & My Cool pumpkins. One is a bug buck silhouette, one is bats flying and the other is a scary face.



Halloween if finally over now its time to start planning for Christmas and boy am i excited this year is going to be awesome because i have more time to decorate. Last year we had just bought and moved into our house 2 weeks before Christmas so everything was rushed. So i decided this year i will put up my Christmas tree when the Americans celebrate Thanksgiving. Seems fair they have all the good food i get to decorate for Christmas anyways that is on November 24th this year. This also means i have 23 days till tree day. So i will be having a count down until then of stuff i need to get completed or would love to do for the holidays.

So on that note day1: Nov 1st, Today i took down the Halloween decorations, dead headed my flower beds, planted my tulip bulbs finally and started thinking about this 24 days till tree day. I still have to do the leaves. So that concludes today the next 23 days will be better posts im sure. I just wanted to include Halloween with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment