Saturday, November 19, 2011

O Christmas Tree! O Christmas Tree! Thy leaves are so unchanging

Well i broke down and bought a new christmas tree tonight. The other one we had bought last year for $29.99 and it was wellll Sparce. So i found this beauty at Canadian Tire today on sale Half price. Originally $249.99 and i got it for $124.98. Cant beat that its a 7.5 foot tree that is already pre lit. Which is worth the extra money because youd spend 40-50 dollars for strands of lights to put on a tree this size anyways.
The tree looks alot better in person. I decorate my tree in chartreuse, silver, and black. I have snowflake ribbon wrapped from the top of the tree to the bottom as well as silver beaded garland that has little crystals. I also have my Chartreuse butterflies on there and somewhere i have to find them i have beautiful pink and green butterflies my mom bought me for christmas to put on too. I know i packed them away for safe keeping but where. All i have to do now is make or buy and green tree skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment