Monday, February 14, 2011

Spring Cleaning

So yesterday I started my spring cleaning, I know it's not spring yet but I want to get my basement done before spring because I have tons of yardwork and planting to do. So I started cleaning this dreaded hole. Most of the basement is already drywalled and well the other is chewed. I'm not kidding


 This is the first room in the basement

Then we have the hot pink storage room, which is technically bedroom #4. You couldn't even get in the door in this room before, yesterday I donated;
-4 full black garbage bags of boys clothing
-1 box of shoes
-1 box of bottles, sippy cups, plates and bowls
-1 full box of miscellaneous junk we have no need for
also any curtians that were in the house and I didn't want we donated as well.
 Our very disgusting 2nd Bathroom which we dont use, but it works. Just needs updated
 The storage area under the stairs that I have not entered.
 Our central vacuum that came with the house and we havent looked at yet

 this is the next area in the basement and it is the largest and most central space
 Bedroom #5 that is Craigs work shop and man den. ....for right now
 My wonderful laundry room. Which I am going to be creating a laundry room and craft room combo.  you will note that the drywall has been eaten in my laundryroom. Apparently, the previous owner had at one time 30 bunnies running loose in the basement and well they did some destruction.


Soooo once I have my spring cleaning done I will be starting my basement makeover. I have already come up with some ideas for my laundry/craft room so maybe my next post will be my inspirations.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck and that is awesome that you have a central vacuum

    ReplyDelete