Thursday, February 24, 2011

Gadgets

For the past 4 weeks roughly, I have been sick with the flu. This week I went to the doctors to discover I have a chest infection. So lately I haven't been doing much of anything. Although I did start working on my laundry room and I did clean my storage room downstairs.
Today, I did do something crafty. About month or so ago I bought a new cell phone because I thought we had accidentally disposed of it at the Orillia McDonald's but it turned up to be hidden in Kane's room just a week or so after I had purchased my new cell. I purchased an INQ CHAT 3G. I love this phone but I don't like how you can never find anything to go with it like covers and etc. When you purchase the phone it comes with 2 great covers:


 My phone is on the left, then its the fish cover in the middle and the red cover on the right. I like the fish cover but I love the red but I wanted it to be different, I've been looking for a zebra skin cover or something funky but have yet to find one. So until then I had to be crafty and improvise. I found these great Laptop stickers.
What's better then a giant sticker for my cell cover and if I don't like it, I can peel it off! So I just stuck it on and then cut off the excess. Then I used a plastic card like my Sobeys point's card or your debit card to smooth out the bubbles and TADAAAAA!
A great new cell cover for $1.50! I definitely wouldn't be able to buy a new cover for that price. Craig and I have the same cell phone and he didn't like either cover so he used plastic KRYLON paint and painted his cover black. It also looks amazing










(Sorry for the glare.)

No comments:

Post a Comment