Friday, February 25, 2011

Craft Room/ Laundry Room Inspirations

So you have heard me talk about my laundry room which I am going to be creating into my own crafty den. A place just for me!
Let me refresh your memory of my laundry room;
BEFORE
this is from the previous owner
Once we got our new washer and dryer.
Now that I have started working on it....





So I do have a lot to do in this room and I know it probably will never be perfect.
so far I am going to;

  1. Fix the eaten drywall
  2. Add barn board
  3. Plaster all the seems and cracks
  4. Replace the window
  5. Add trim
  6. Add a shelf along the block ledge
  7. Paint the top half green
  8. Paint the bottom half and all trim white
  9. Find vintage or cutesy fabric for curtains
  10. Build a 10.8' long desk
  11. Buy a filing cabinet
  12. Install cork adhesive board 
  13. Set up sewing machine
  14. Organize all craft supplies
  15. Find artwork
  16. Add a door
  17. Paint existing cabinet
  18. Add countertop over washer and dryer
and that should keep me busy for awhile and help past time until I can be outside.

So for my laundry room I found this great colour at Canadian Tire on the mistint shelf for $5.

I couldn't find the name, so... I'm calling it creamed peas because it reminds me of peas or avocados.
As you all know I keep a home inspiration book but I also keep folders on my computer full of pictures. So I thought I would also show my favorite craft room inspirations that I have collected over the years.















No comments:

Post a Comment