Friday, January 7, 2011

New Years Resolution

Hi, I'm Amy but everyone calls me Aimsley. This year I made quiet a few new years resolutions like
1. To be a kinder and nicer person even at work
2. To start my own design blog
3. To start living a healthier lifestyle by exercising and eating healtier
4. To drink more TEA, loving the green tea lately
5. To be more creative this year
6. To see my parents and family more.
7. To get organized

 So there you have it, I was watching cityline the other day and they said the best way to accomplish your new years resolution was to break it down and complete one thing at a time. So here we go, the start of my own blog.
This blog is going to be about the transformation of our new house.
When we bought this house the lady who owned it before was a pet lover, and she works at the local pet store. So need less to say we have alot of cleaning to do.
SO far we have made alot of progress in the house but we have alot more to make.
I plan on posting before and afters of all my projects I do in my house.
I hope everyone will enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment