Monday, January 10, 2011

MY INSPIRATION BOOK

So this is my inspiration book, I started this a long time ago, it's just a compilation of pictures, paint samples, samples and flyers that I would someday like in my home or love the feel of. I bought this purple flexible binder for a dollar, I simply used printer paper or lined paper and stapled or taped or glued (basically whatever I had) to add to the paper. At the dollar store I purchased 10 pack of plastic page protectors. of course I used more than just one pack, but the great thing about this book is you can expend at anytime, you can buy bigger binders or even have several binders broke down into sections. My inspiration book is broke into rooms all over the house. The best thing is when I'm stuck about how to decorate a room, I look back to my inspiration book and pull it from there.

 So this is the first page and I made my cover page full of inspirational words that I want for my home.
 This is a magazine article that I cut out because I loved the colours of this living room
 These pictures actually belong to the same home as the living room picture.
Beautiful, it definitely matches our style
 this is for my dining room and kitchen

 Our living room


 Laundry room and Mudroom

 Master Bedroom, I even stayed with the same colours i chose, just need some artwork


 Sorry for the glare but I'd love to do a romantic Indian theme for my guestroom, so it's like your on holidays when you come to our house
 Bathroom Ideas

 Kane's room

 Even ideas for the exterior of my house, I might even plan my garden in this book too
This book has been a great idea! I even got my Mom doing a book of her own, except hers is better than mine, but so is her house. My cookbook is also a binder with page protectors the idea even came from my Mom. It's amazing because if you get ingredients on your recipe it just wipes right up and you don't ruin your recipes, its sooo easy to clean I recommend every woman have one, they even would make great gifts.







No comments:

Post a Comment