Monday, September 5, 2011

A Yarn Collection

The past couple of days i have been going through my yarn basket and boxes organizing them into smaller balls and placing them into a new 3 drawer storage tower. One of my favorite things to do is crochet through the fall and winter, but I've never really realized how much yarn i have acquired over the past 2 years. So i took a pic......
it really doesn't look like much but truly i have 2-5 balls of most of these colours. It starts to add up and its alot to store away, not to mention the projects on the go.
I have 2 blankets on the go right now



I also want to start a crochet fish hat for Kane. I found this pattern on Knitty
its called Dead fish hat http://knitty.com/ISSUEwinter08/PATTfishy.php  which i have already purchased variegated green, blue and brown camo yarn.
i also want to try my hand at The devil wears red amigurumi
I subscribe to fave crafts emails so when i saw this i knew i had to save it. Soooo adorable
http://www.favecrafts.com/Crochet-Amigurumi/Devil-Wears-Red-Amigurumi-Pattern

Id also like to try my hand at making a sweater. I haven't found a pattern i like yet but i have found some great pics of chunky knit sweaters





Right now I'm working on my neck kawl. I just finished one in light grey chunky yarn and now I'm making a longer chunky red yarn. But I'm sure i will have them finished soon and on to something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment