Sunday, September 11, 2011

A Green Entrance

Last night and today i have been busy painting. Ive wanted to paint my front door since we bought the house and i tried the green on the inside but have been hesitant to paint the outside. Until today, i just said I'm going to do it and if it doesn't look right then i will go purchase another colour and paint it again.
But overall i think i am very happy with my new front door it just adds that finishing touch to the entrance.




I like the front door so much i painted the inside of the kitchen door to the porch, hopefully i can get the outside done sometime this week. Not only did i just paint the doors i finished painting the hallway Zeppelin like the rest of the house. No more Poopy brown in this house and now that it is gone man is the hallway alot brighter. I just need to paint out some more trim white and then it will be finished.

I also wanted to show everyone these cute wood plaques i found for $2 a piece at Dollarama they add that little something to the hallway.

No comments:

Post a Comment