Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A Warm Entrance

I got my Camera software installed so i wanted to share with you my fall decorations outside that i have already put up around the house. I must be fall crazy because no one else in my neighbourhood has anything out.

 This is the wreath i made this year, i had purchased the wreath frame at the Heritage Shop in Bancroft a few years ago for $2 and it was decorated for Christmas. I simple removed everything on the frame and used a paint brush to brush the dust off. I choose to use fall wreath garland for my wreath. I purchased 6 garlands at $2 a piece at dollarama. I only used 4 for this wreath and gentle secured them with household garbage bag twist ties that i always collect and never use. The Bow i had purchased the ribbon at Walmart for $2.50 a roll and its 2 inches wide. Once again i used garbage bag twist ties to fasten to my wreath frame. So for this wreath i spent $12.50 Canadian, which you cant even purchase a wreath of this size for brand new.
 Next i had purchased this old chair at the habitat restore for $10 which is actually alot but i was desperate to find one and didn't want to look all over. Then i removed my dead petunias from my green planters and left just the potato vine. Then i purchased 6 pots of mums at the independent grocery store for 3.99 a plant. I added them to my green planters and the other 2 orange mums i bought at Walmart for 5.50 a pot but they are larger than the other ones i had purchased.


I also put out my heavy bristle rug to wipe your feet off. I purchased this neat rug at Canadian tire for 7.99. So far this is all i have outside but i do plan on putting out more once they finish working on our sun porch and the tools are cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment