Friday, October 21, 2011

My First Halloween Wreath

I'm really big into wreaths now that i have my own front door. Ive made some beautiful ones for my moms house but i have never made a Halloween wreath before. So here's what I've come up with this year:

Black Feather Boa Wreath with Glittery Orange Ribbon


 All you need to make this wreath is:
- 4 feather black boas (i purchased mine at dollarama for $1 a piece)
- 1 wreath frame ( i used this wickers frame that i purchased at a yard sale for $2)
- Ribbon of your choice (i purchased my glittery orange ribbon at walmart for $2.50 for 9ft roll)
- 1-3 twist ties to secure ribbon to wreath.
- Hot glue rope ties at each end, so i just fasted it around the wreath and tied a knot.

After i secured one end of the boa i then simply wrapped the boas through and back around the wreath working my way until there was no more boa. Then i tied the end of the next boa to the boa already wrapped around the wreath and continued on until it completely covered the whole frame.


No comments:

Post a Comment