Monday, May 23, 2011

Something To Sit On

So I finally purchased a couch for our living room. I AM SOOO EXCITED TO GET IT HERE!  It might take 2 weeks to get here but it will be well worth the wait. I purchased this couch at Leon's for $899.00 on sale. Its big it’s beautiful and it was the same price as a regular couch, so why not it will definitely fit in my living room. I ordered it in GLACIER BROWN, which I think will look awesome with the grey, black and green theme I have going on. The best thing about getting this couch is, I went to the restore and found an apartment sized farm house look table for $25. The base and legs are white and the top is light wood like my flooring. I took the whole table to Craig's parent’s house and Tim was kind enough to cut the legs down to 20 inches which is the cushion height of the couch. I don't have pictures to show now but as soon as I get a new camera I will post some pictures for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment