Saturday, March 10, 2012

Master Bedroom Update

So just wanted to post quickly my newest piece for the master bedroom.
I finally got my dresser i wanted for the space. I know this guy from work who runs his own liquor and beer delivery service in Muskoka, he basically a fellow worker at the Beer Store since we see him all the time. Anyways he just purchased a new house, that was an estate listing. When he took possession of the place they had left everything inside. So hes selling off the stuff to make room for his own. I got this dresser for $20 and its in perfect shape. When i first got it home i had to clean it up a bit, but not much. Looked like someone has placed some mactac shelving adhesive on the top, which scrapped off perfectly. I gave her a good wash down and helped move to the tv over and i was off too work, Craig did the rest of the work. I love it, now I'm wishing i would have purchased the other small matching dresser to go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment